BHC Ladies 1 v Shepton Mallet
24 March 2018 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Salisbury 2 v BHC Ladies 2
24 March 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Lansdown v BHC Ladies 3
24 March 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Weymouth 2 v BHC Ladies 4
24 March 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Yeovil vs BHC Ladies 4s
07 April 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
BHC Ladies 5 v Swanage & Wareham 2
24 March 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
6. Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar. This is the .ics link for your team.
7. Leave the username, password, and SSL info empty.
8. Tap the Next button.
9. Tap the Save button.
That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
1. Open https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ on web browser. You can only add a calendar using a link from a computer, not the app.
2. Next to “Other calendars” on the left, click the Down Arrow.
3. Select Add by URL.
4. Enter the ics link for your team.
5. Click Add Calendar.
6. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar on your phone..
Copy the links below
|LADIES 1s (Prem 2B)||https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/42urngpn6rq3psj4g5r023qj04%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics|
|LADIES 2s (East Division)||https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/bt5pd1hu4sjvvqlm3749ic84kc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics|
|LADIES 3s (Prem Division 2A)||https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/i9iigr6sr5nr3hdphf3p829j58%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics|