U16's Boys National Cup @ Trojans
Sunday 24 February 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
U14 Girls Training
Tuesday 26 February 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
U12 Girls Training
Tuesday 26 February 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Wednesday 27 February 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 27 February 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
U18 Boys Training
Wednesday 27 February 2019 @ 7:45 pm - 9:30 pm
U12 Boys Training
Thursday 28 February 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
6. Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar. This is the .ics link for your team.
7. Leave the username, password, and SSL info empty.
8. Tap the Next button.
9. Tap the Save button.
That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
1. Open https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ on web browser. You can only add a calendar using a link from a computer, not the app.
2. Next to “Other calendars” on the left, click the Down arrow Down Arrow.
3. Select Add by URL.
4. Enter the ics link for your team.
5. Click Add Calendar.
6. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar on your phone..